Pages

Friday 10 October 2014

End of week two already. We are in a making frenzy, I have glue all over my hands - hours of peeling fun later - Tip and Bow are creating a beautiful shadow background image, Pahn is looking at sound and Gail is lost in the bowels of our potential site - a cavernous warehouse in the city- with Angus checking out the power.
We have a shape for our showing and are continuing exploration into the numerous ways of combining elements. I had a good excuse to buy a poetry collection today as we are keen to include distilled language in some way.

Most importantly, the Thai women have shown me how to make green mango salad from the mango tree in my garden. The fruit bats and possums get them before they ripen so I have beaten them to it this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment